These terms are valid for customers who sign up to the Tumelo Platform on or after Thursday 5th May 2019.
We are Tumelo Limited (“Tumelo”, “we”, "us" or “our”), commonly known as Tumelo. Our mission is to help pension and retail investors create and benefit from a more sustainable investment system.
- We are a company registered in England and Wales.
- Our registered company number is 11072709.
- Our registered office is at 13 Berkeley House, Charlotte Street, Bristol, BS1 5PY.
- Our trading office is at Runway East, 101 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6PU.
- Our Data Protection Register number is ZA487614.
- the conditions of use of Tumelo's services;
- when we may terminate these Terms; and
- our liability to you.
Any terms you have with your respective mobile network provider (“Mobile Provider”) or your internet service provider (“Internet Service Provider”) continue to apply and you may be charged by the Mobile Provider and the Internet Service Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing Tumelo's services. You will be solely responsible for any costs and other charges or expenses charged by your internet service provider or network operator and any other third party provider in relation to your internet service, your mobile service and any use of Tumelo's services. In the event you are not the bill payer for the device being used to access Tumelo's services, you will be assumed to have obtained permission from the relevant bill payer for using Tumelo's services. Tumelo's services are for domestic, personal or business use. If you use Tumelo's services for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If you experience any problems with Tumelo's services please do not hesitate to get in touch, Tumelo will aim to respond to all email requests within 3 working days.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to Runway East, 101 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6PU.
- The language of communication will be English.
You acknowledge and agree that the information provided by you to us is true, accurate and correct. You agree to promptly notify us in writing or by email in the event of any changes to any of your information.
- Any login details you create in relation to Tumelo's services are for your own personal use only and you must keep your login details confidential and secure. Sharing your login details with any other person is strictly prohibited.
- You must notify us immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your login details or any breach of our security by sending an email to us at email@example.com and giving details of the unauthorised use or breach.
- Without prejudice to our rights and remedies, we reserve the right to promptly disable or suspend your access to Tumelo's services, if, in our reasonable opinion, we believe that you have breached any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using Tumelo's services may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
We will try to ensure that Tumelo's service is available for use at all times. However, Tumelo's services are provided over the internet and mobile networks and as part of the provider app and so their operations and availability may be affected by factors outside of our control at any time for any reason. We do not guarantee that use of or access to Tumelo's services will always be available and/or uninterrupted, or that it will always be error-free.
Conditions of Use
- In return for your agreeing to comply with these Terms, you may:
◦ access Tumelo's services on your device as our standalone platform or as part of your provider app and view, use and display Tumelo's services on the device for your personal purposes only; and
◦ use any related documentation to support the use of Tumelo's services as permitted by these Terms.
- Your right to use Tumelo's services is personal to you. You may not otherwise transfer access to Tumelo's services or the content stored in Tumelo's services to anyone else for any reason.
The ways in which you can use Tumelo's services may also be governed by terms imposed by the app store from which you downloaded the provider app. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the relevant app store terms, the app store terms shall take priority.
- Unless you have requested and received our prior written consent or unless expressly permitted in these Terms, you must not:
◦ copy any part of Tumelo's services except as part of the normal use of Tumelo's services or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up;
◦ distribute, sub-license, assign, share, or otherwise transfer Tumelo's services or your right to use Tumelo's services;
◦ circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Tumelo's services or features that (x) prevent or restrict use or copying of any part of Tumelo's services or (y) enforce limitations on use of Tumelo's services, in each case other than to exercise your rights.
◦ use Tumelo's services in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously (for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into Tumelo's services or into any operating system);
◦ infringe any rights (including intellectual property rights) belonging to us or any third party in relation to your use of Tumelo's services;
◦ transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of Tumelo's services;
◦ use Tumelo's services in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; or
◦ use Tumelo's services in any manner not expressly authorised by these Terms.
You must comply with any applicable third party terms and conditions in respect of your use of Tumelo's services.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in Tumelo's services and related documentation throughout the world belong to us and our licensors and the rights in Tumelo's services are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, Tumelo's services or related documentation other than the right to use them in accordance with these Terms.